Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What's Hot And What's Not

We had an impromptu house meeting the other night and we all wrote down our five favourite things about Australia and our five least favourite things. We did it as a secret ballot, with copying and discussion being discouraged.


Here's what Lowri, our seven year old, wrote, word for word, letter for letter.

Likes

1. the weather

2. the schools

3. the houses

4. the People here

5. I Like the shops

Dislikes

1. I hate the flys

2.When People Die

3. When I miss my friends and my family

4.

5.


Here's what Robyn, aged ten, had to say, again, exactly as written.

Likes

1. The weather

2. friends

3. School

4. Gymnastics

5. Shopping!!

Dislikes

1. Miss the snow

2. Miss family

3. Miss friends

4. sometimes gets too hot

5. That I had to do year 4 and 5 again


And finally, for now, the wife;

Likes

1. The people

2. Climate

3. Housing

4. Family time

5. Space/Roads

Dislikes

1. Miss family and friends

2. Distance from the UK

3. Cost to get to the UK

4. Salaries

5. No NHS


There you have it folks, from the female view point anyway.

I'll get to mine soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Lowri, i hate it when people die to.

Anonymous said...

tell lowri i said it depends who dies!