Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Weekend To Remember

I've just been watching Coronation Street on UKTV.

Tracey Barlow is in court accused of the murder of Charlie Stubbs. Using my blog as a guide, that puts us approximately fifteen months behind the UK screenings of Corrie.

The good news for us though, is that six episodes a week are aired here, compared to five back home. Which means that, in time, not only will we catch up with them, we will, eventually, overtake the UK!

In other good news, tomorrow is Anzac Day. It's the equivalent of Remembrance Sunday in the UK, only the Australian government has got the decency to hold our day of remembrance on a Friday and everyone gets the day off work. To remember.

As for moi, I'll be doing my remembering in Sydney. Me and my young mate Al are flying there tomorrow for a weekend on the lash, sans la famille.

It's been a long while since I had a boys' trip away, I may struggle to keep up with the pace.

Let's hope I don't forget more than I remember.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love You All And Miss You Alot
But Really How Many Years QWill It Take You To Catch Up With Us In Corrie Uncle Craig?
Have A Great Trip

Love You

Jessie x

Craig said...

We love you too Jess and miss you all. I reckon we'll have caught up with the UK by about 2020! We're miles behind but gaining slowly.