Sunday, March 02, 2008

Previously On Lost

Again, it's been a while since I updated this blog. I haven't been overly busy, usual stuff working, drinking and ferrying the kids around to their activities. The wife has finally updated her blog as well, so if you click here you can read it for yourselves.

We went water-skiing on my boss' boat last weekend. I use the term 'water-skiing' loosely, what actually happened was I got dragged around Lake Hume for half an hour with two pieces of fibre glass attached to my feet. I only managed to actually stand up for about three seconds on my best attempt, and that three seconds was pretty painful as my undercarriage took a battering from the water. The girls enjoyed seeing their old man in pain though and got to have a go on the 'donuts' too, which they loved.

The weather here is just perfect now. It's officially autumn but everyday of late has been in the mid-high twenties and the flies have all but gone, which is a massive bonus.

It's going dark a little earlier of course, and we've slipped into our old habit of lounging around in front of the telly of an evening. After watching it sporadically since it's release in the U.K., we've finally caught up with Lost, after hiring series three, ten days ago. It's been hard but we've toughed it out, putting in a couple of long shifts to ensure we got it back to Video Ezy without incurring any late fees.

Series four isn't out over here yet, so we'll have to find another way to occupy our evenings.

I'm missing Sawyer already.

No comments: